- Data gathered as a result of you using the Trust and Transformational Leadership Assessment Rubric (The Rubric) will be stored on a secure server. Your personal data will not be shared with a third party. Every effort will be taken to ensure the security of this data.
- In using The Rubric you agree to allow your data to be used in graphical form to enable other leaders to compare the level of trust their staff have in them against the trust held by leaders in similar contexts. No names will be attributed to this data and your anonymity will be protected at all times.
- The report generated as a result of your use of The Rubric will only be distributed to you. This site will not make your report available to any another person without your prior consent.
- If you elected to be part of the coaching and mentoring program associated with the use of The Rubric, data about your leadership practices will not be shared with a potential coaching partner or a third party without your prior consent.
- By agreeing to this policy you agree that your data may be used in future research into leadership practices and the correlation between organisational culture and performance; or for other related purposes. If your data is used in this way, your anonymity will be protected.
- If future research that utilises the data collected through the administration of The Rubric occurs, by accepting this policy you agree to allow us to contact you using the email address you have supplied.